Sunday, October 24, 2010

tbmxyzrank

Hi Friends,

This is my blog for another competition..My first Blog for Competition is mysiteransfirst.blogspot.com for that blog i used the keyword My Site Ranks First In Google and i got the rank first among my competitors.
In my perivious blog i gave some useful information about how to create blog,how to get index in search engines,process of SEO...
In this blog My keywork is tbmxyzrank this keyword is very different and not related to any technical keyword and also this keyword has no meaning also. so, i belive this keyword will get good rank in search engines very easily.But i would like to share about why we choose this key word how to get rank for this keyword in search engine in the SEO perspective.please give your whole support to this blog also..

No comments:

Post a Comment