Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TBMXYZRANK-Whether i got indexedfor the keyword tbmxyzrank?

Hi friends,

I submitted in some directories and social book markings,my content is also unique but sitll i did n't got index in google any one knows why?if so share your reasons with me.
go through the keyword tbmxyzrank again.
for this keyword tbmxyzrank get index in search engines is easy in this way i thought but it is also having lot of difficulties to get rank in search engines.
i'll update my every task and activity for this blog to get index......

3 comments:

  1. I like it because i was seeking for such type of info.

    I hope it benefits all one who land up here.

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Hyundai Air Conditioner Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation
    1986 Chevrolet Corvette AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic, I think you are a great blogger, thanks for helping me out from my problem..
    Porsche 911 Turbo

    ReplyDelete